All procedures and policies will be in compliance with the Bylaws of River Bourgeois Community Services Society.
River Bourgeois Community Services Society shall provide tennis court facilities and set the rules for use to groups and/or individuals from River Bourgeois and surrounding areas.
Rules of the Tennis Court include:
- Footwear – sneakers or tennis shoes only.
- No bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, hockey sticks, etc. TENNIS ONLY.
- No littering. Please place garbage in barrels.
- No jumping over nets.
- Time limit – One hour – if people are waiting to use courts, it must be vacated by participants when hour is expired.
- No profanity.
- No food or drinks on courts.
Any exception to the above policies/procedures must be approved by the River Bourgeois Community Services Society Board of Directors.
The above policies/procedures supersede any policies/procedures previously put in place by the River Bourgeois Community Services Society Board of Directors.